Monday, February 6, 2017

Autumn Yarny Love Club - sign ups open!





Hello there! 
I just wanted to let you know that I am running my Yarny Love Club again this year, and it's time to open sign ups for the Autumn club starting in March! 
Here's some information about the Club if you are interested! 
(Sorry it's only for Australian residents, postage has gone up for International parcels and made it unviable to send OS for this) 

By joining my Yarny Love Club you are signing up to receive 1 parcel per month for 3 months,(March, April and May) so 3 parcels in total.  Each parcel will contain at least 150g of beautiful, premium quality yarn, project/pattern suggestions for crochet and knitting, and crafty treats specially for my club members.(Such as ribbons, labels, buttons, stitch markers, washi tape, stickers, handmade embellishments, or anything else I think might be a cute addition!)

  Your parcel will be a surprise each month, and hopefully will be a great way to try some beautiful yarns that you may not have come across before. I only send out top quality natural fibres like wool, cotton, alpaca or natural fibre blends.  I will be trying my best to send you a lovely box full of crafty goodies! :)

The cost for the Autumn 2017 Yarny Love Club is $130.00, which is for March, April, and May, and includes postage. :)

I will be sending out the yarn club parcels in the first week of each month.

There are a couple of  ways you can sign up :1) by  emailing me, Julie, at littlewoollie@hotmail.com - and I will send you a Paypal invoice for the subscription -  or you can pay through direct deposit
2) You can buy a subscription from the home page of my shop https://www.littlewoolliemakes.com.au/.

Your membership is not  secured until payment has been made. There are limited places for this Yarn Club, sign ups close at the end of February,
(or earlier if full), so get in quick!

I want you to love your yarny parcels, so when you email, tell me your colour preferences if colour is important to you! :)

I think that just about covers everything, but if you have any questions feel free to email me! 
 
Thanks for reading, and looking forward to sharing the yarn love with you this Autumn!

Julie xxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Will you be having a winter subscription? Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kai,
      So sorry for the late reply, I've been away from my blog for some time, but getting back to it now! The answer is yes there is a Winter Club about to start. All the info is in my shop if you are interested. (Link at side of blog at the top) Thanks for stopping by! Julie xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to add your comment, I love to receive comments and read them all, even if I don't get around to responding to you, I am just not that organised!